A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a VFX Art intern as of September 2021 to join our current team! As a VFX Artist intern you will assist with creating the special effects in our games. You’ll get the chance to develop your skills by working alongside our talented art team. Are you pro-active, passionate about making games and do you want to become a full-fledged VFX Artist? Then we might be looking for you!
- You are currently enrolled in a game development related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have a representable portfolio showing your best work
- You have experience with creating VFX using game engines (UE4)
- You have basic knowledge of procedural software such as Houdini and Substance Designer
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work autonomously
- You are able to take art direction and meet schedule commitments
- You are open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You are passionate about the newest developments within your field
- You have experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!