A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a Sound Design intern as of September 2021! As a Sound Design intern you will be assisting our current Sound Designer with conceptualizing, designing, testing and editing sound effects and other audio that’s needed for our projects. During your internship, you will get the chance to develop yourself as a professional and make an actual impact on our games! Does this sound like the ideal internship for you and are you enthusiastic about working in the game industry? We’d love to hear from you!
- You are currently enrolled in an Audio Design related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have solid understanding of audio and sound related elements, assets and processes
- You are able to create, improve and export audio assets
- You have solid understanding of mastering audio mixes
- You are able to create and work on prototypes for audio
- You are able to track audio related bugs, investigate them and resolve them with your problem-solving skills
- You are able to clearly communicate your creative process of decision making
- You are proactive and have a hands-on mentality
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills, others describe you as a real team player
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have a passion for games, in particular racing games
- You are passionate about the newest developments in your field
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!