A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a QA intern as of September 2021 to join our current QA-team! As a QA intern you will test, tune and suggest detailed refinements to improve the quality and playability of our games. Are you a student that is enthusiastic about the game industry and is looking for a chance to grow as a QA Tester? Then keep on reading!
- You are currently enrolled in a game development related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have experience with games for Xbox One, Xbox Series S|X, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam and Nintendo Switch
- You have strong knowledge of the game development cycle and know how different elements contribute to the overall playing experience
- You have an eye for detail, meaning you are able to spot bugs or other problems and figure out what is causing it
- You are precise and accurate
- You have basic knowledge of programming and/or game design/art
- You are open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have experience with UE4
- You have experience with Closed/Open Alpha-/Beta-Testing
- You are proficient in working with bug tracking tools such as Jira
- You are passionate about the newest developments in your field
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!