A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a Producer intern as of September 2021 to join our current team! As a Producer intern you will be assisting our Producers with overseeing various projects. This includes supporting them with day-to-day tasks and making sure that all disciplines are in sync with the project goals and requirements during the entire product lifecycle. On top of that you will help keep an eye on the project deadlines while ensuring the quality is high enough to meet our production standards. Are you eager to learn, able to work under pressure and resourceful when it comes to finding solutions? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
- You are currently enrolled in a game development related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have experience with Unreal Engine 4
- You have experience with different development methodologies, including Agile
- You have a solid understanding of the game development cycle and pipelines across all disciplines
- You have knowledge of the fundamentals of scoping, scheduling, budgeting, and making efficient usage of the available resources
- You are able to work under pressure and assist in solving development issues in an efficient manner
- You are accurate, precise, and able to take an active role during a variety of meetings
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work autonomously
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills, others describe you as a real team player
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have a passion for games, in particular racing games
- You are passionate about the newest developments in your field
- You have a high proficiency in MS Office and JIRA
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to email@example.com.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!