A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for a Junior Programmer who is eager to learn and is looking for a new exciting challenge. As a Junior Programmer you will be working on various projects for multiple platforms while developing your skills. During this opportunity you will be working alongside our industry professionals and you will get the chance to design/develop code and data while working directly with and following guidance from the Lead Programmer. Do you have a self-driven attitude to develop yourself to a full-fledged professional and are you up for a new adventure? Then send us your application to convince us that you’re the new addition to the team that we’re looking for!
- A degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
- 1+ year(s) of experience as a Programmer in the game industry
- High proficiency using C++ in UE4
- Has knowledge of Software Architecture fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures
- Passionate about code quality and a strong drive concerning improving the overall code standard
- Excellent debugging skills
- Able to work with strict deadlines and delivering within the set schedule
- Able to work in a multidisciplinary team where you gain knowledge by receiving feedback and value the input of your co-workers
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- Experience with developing games for consoles & pc (Switch, Xbox One, PS4, Steam) and/or experience with developing games for mobile platforms (Android & iOS)
- Experience with LUA
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
- Experience with version control software such as SVN, P4 or GIT
- Experience with creating tools and/or plug-ins for pipeline improvement
- Passionate about the newest techniques when it comes to programming
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theatre