A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for an HR-intern as of September 2021 to join our current Human Resources team of two! With Team6 being a fast growing and ambitious company, you can surely imagine that there is a lot to develop, research and improve. During your internship you’ll therefore have the opportunity to work on a various range of HR-topics; from supporting with the daily administrative tasks to conducting research and sharing your innovative ideas to improve the departments processes. As an HR-intern at Team6 you will thus get the chance to develop yourself as a full-fledged professional and this is what makes our HR-internship so interesting! Are you currently following an education related to HRM and do you take an interest in the gaming industry? We’d love to hear from you!
- You are currently living in the Netherlands and enrolled in an HR related study
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work autonomously
- You are driven, enthusiastic and motivated to get the most out of your internship
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills, others describe you as a real team player
- You know how to set priorities, work with deadlines and you have strong organizational skills
- You are flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are precise and accurate
- You have strong English and Dutch communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have knowledge of the Dutch employment law
- You are passionate about the newest developments in the HR-field
- You have experience with or knowledge of different types of E-HRM software
- You are a passionate gamer
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have an actual impact on the HR-department and to work on various HR-topics
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!