A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
The world around us is changing quickly, as are the needs and wishes of jobseekers on the labor market. Besides these fast-changing needs, there is currently also a shortage on the labor market which makes the competition between companies even larger. At any time, but especially now, it is important that a company distinguishes themselves, attracts and binds talent. After all, an organization is nowhere without its people! As a company we know that our employees are the key factor for our organization’s success, but how can we respond to the changes in the job market in order to continue to bind potential and current talent to us? What requirements must an organization meet in 2022 to compete in today’s market? And how can we keep our company future proof? This is where you come in! We are looking for an HR graduate as of September 2022 to conduct research that focusses on the topics mentioned above and can give us their advice on the matter. Does this sound like a graduation assignment that is right up your ally? Then read on!
- You are currently in your last year of an HR related study (HBO)
- You have a hands-on mentality and can work autonomously
- You have well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach
- You are strong on organizational sensitivity and have great people skills
- You are interested in doing qualitative research (possibly in combination with quantitative research)
- You can think outside of the box and provide us with a fitting, innovative and realistic advice
- You have strong English and Dutch communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- It is a plus if you are a passionate gamer!
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have an actual impact on the HR-department and to work on various HR-topics
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library, and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to email@example.com.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!