A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a Game Design intern as of February 2022 to join our team! As a Game Design intern, you will be involved in the game design process, from concept- to polish phase. While acting as a Game Design intern you will also be assisting our team on level, content, system, and feature design. Are you a strong communicator and are you passionate about making games? Then you might be the intern that we’re looking for!
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant game development education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have a solid understanding of the game development cycle
- You have a solid understanding of game mechanics and game flow
- You have experience with UE4
- You have a strong sense of what makes gameplay compelling and fun
- You are able to create clear, detailed and structured game design documentation
- You are able to analyze playtest results and use this date to improve the overall game design
- You have creative problem-solving skills
- You are able to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills; others describe you as a real team player
- You have a self-driven attitude to continue learning and improving your skillset
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have a passion for games, in particular racing games
- You are passionate about the newest developments in your field
- You are up to date with the latest software and hardware developments
- You have experience with different development methodologies, including Agile
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!