A TEAM OF ALL TRADES.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 18 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
We are looking for an 3D environment Artist who is eager to join our environment team! As a 3D environment Artist, you will create high quality 3D assets for our games. Where you will not only create and optimize items and props, but you will also be the one who dives deeper into the tasks in-engine. Do you have that keen eye for detail, are you motivated to get your skills to a higher level, and do you have a fair share of experience with the more technical parts of being a 3D Artist? Check out the rest of our vacancy to see if you are the newest addition to the team that we are looking for!
- You have a degree in Game Development, a formal Art education or equivalent education/experience
- You have 1+ years of experience while acting as a 3D Artist within the game industry
- You are proficient with any major 3D software, preferably Blender, Maya or Zbrush
- You have a good understanding of game engines pipelines, preferably UE4
- You have knowledge on how to optimize art for console development (Switch, Xbox one, PS4) and PC
- You are able to work with different art styles
- You have experience with creating high quality 3D models and textures
- You are capable of creating PBR correct textures and/or materials
- You are open to feedback from the art department and able to process this feedback
- Self-motivated and able to perform under pressure
- Strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You able to provide an online portfolio which shows your strengths as a 3D environment Artist
- You’ve shipped at least one game while acting as a 3D Artist
- Experience with texturing in Substance Designer, Substance Painter or Photoshop
- Understanding of shading and materials in UE4
- You’re a quick learner when it comes to new 3D Art Creation techniques and how to apply these techniques
- Experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library, and theatre
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio. For this position we only consider candidates that have a nationality from one of the countries that are part of the European Economic Area (EEA countries) or are already in possession of a permanent work permit which allows to work freely in the Netherlands (in this case the work permit will state “arbeid vrij toegestaan”)
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!