A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a 3D Art intern as of September 2022 to join our current art team! As a 3D Art intern, you will construct efficient, high-quality, and game-ready models for our games. Are you looking for an internship where you can develop yourself as a professional and do you believe you fit the profile as described down below? Then we’d love to hear from you!
- You’re currently enrolled in a game development related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have a representable portfolio showing your best work (preferably with workflow breakdowns)
- You have experience with Photoshop and/or Substance Painter
- You have experience with any major 3D software program (preferably Blender)
- You are able to accurately translate 2D concept art/photo references into game ready 3D Art
- You are able to create texture maps, texture atlases and tileable materials
- You have strong understanding of unwrapping and texturing workflow, such as high to low poly workflow
- You are able to take art direction, to manage priorities and meet schedule commitments
- You are open for feedback and able to process this feedback
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills; others describe you as a real team player
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have well-developed 2D skills
- You have experience with Unreal Engine
- You have experience with Substance Designer
- You are passionate about the newest developments within your field
- You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- You have experience with different development methodologies, experience with Agile and Waterfall methodology is a plus
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to email@example.com.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!