A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a dedicated producer to join our team! Are you the one who thinks in solutions instead of problems and sees it as an awesome challenge to bring our development teams to a higher level? Then look no further, send us your application and you might become the newest addition to our team!
- Scoping, budgeting and scheduling the project within time and making efficient usage of the available resources
- Scheduling and assisting in maintaining Sprints for the development teams.
- Facilitating departmental needs and translating them in workflow & pipeline adjustments where needed
- Leading collaboration between other departments to ensure clear solution based vision throughout the development process
- Maintaining clear and reliable communication with the external parties and clients
- Pro-actively keeping internal stakeholders informed about the project status, challenges and opportunities.
- You have experience while acting as a Producer or Project Manager within the game industry or in a similar role
- You have released console title(s) as a Producer/Project Manager in the past or have experience with multiple console platforms, including their submission certification requirements
- You have experience with different development methodologies (Agile Scrum, PRINCE2)
- You have a great understanding of the game development cycle and pipelines across all disciplines
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work autonomously
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- Prior experience with development management tools/softwares (Hansoft, Jira, Hack ‘n Plan, MS Project)
- You have extensive knowledge with JIRA (workflows, permissions, automations etc.)
- You have prior experience with development of racing games
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theatre
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!