A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a dedicated producer to join our team! As a Producer you will be the one who oversees various projects and takes on the responsibilities that concern the production cycle. Your goal is to make sure that all disciplines are in sync with the project goals & requirements during the entire product lifecycle. Next to that, you will be responsible for timely deliveries while making certain the quality is high enough to meet our production standards. During your stay you will also contribute to a positive cooperative team spirit while fostering an educational environment where each team member is valued and can develop their individual talents.
Are you the one who thinks in solutions instead of problems and sees it as an awesome challenge to bring our development teams to a higher level? Then look no further, send us your application and you might become the newest addition to our team!
- You have a degree in Game Development, Project Management or a similar education/equivalent experience
- You have 2+ years of experience while acting as a Producer or Project Manager within the game industry
- You have experience with multiple platforms, including their submission certification requirements
- You have a great understanding of the game development cycle and pipelines across all disciplines
- A solid understanding of the fundamentals of scoping, scheduling, budgeting, and making efficient usage of the available resources
- You are able to work under pressure and solve development issues in an efficient manner
- You have good client management skills with a strong customer focus where you are able to handle client requests/feedback and act as a liaison between them and developers
- You are able to actively play a part in the decision-making process together with our Leads and other Producers on best practices and software that suit the project and team the best
- You have experience with different development methodologies
- You have experience working with project management tools
- You are accurate, precise, and able to lead a variety of meeting where all objectives and goals are clear for each participating member
- You are proactive, have a hands-on mentality and are able to work autonomously
- You are known for your excellent collaboration skills and others describe you as a real team player
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have experience with Unreal Engine 4
- You have knowledge of the racing genre
- You have experience working with JIRA
- You are passionate about the newest developments in your field of expertise
- You have experience with developing and shipping a console title
Team6 as a company:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it is essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That is why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that did not convince you yet, we can also offer you:
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time job with room for personal growth (hours are negotiable)
- Employee benefits including traveling compensation and pensions
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, we’d love to hear your input and vision!
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library and theatre
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Do not worry if your profile does not match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and cover letter) to email@example.com.
Questions? Do not hesitate to contact us!