A team of all trades.
Although Team6 has been in the gaming industry for over 20 years, we still consider ourselves being a young and dynamic company. Developing games for all kinds of platforms, from top 10-mobile games to a great diversity of games for all the latest consoles keeps us creative and always aiming for the skies.
Team6 is looking for a 3D Vehicle Art intern as of February 2022 to join our team! As a 3D Vehicle Art intern, you will help create the vehicles and all car related assets for our games from start to finish. Do you have a passion for automotive design and are you up for a challenging internship? Then keep on reading!
- You are currently enrolled in a game development related education
- You are available for a fulltime internship (40 hours per week) for at least 5 months
- You have a representable portfolio showing your best work, preferably showcasing vehicle art and workflow breakdowns
- You have experience with any major 3D software, preferably Blender
- You have experience with Photoshop and/or Substance Painter, including texturing
- You are able to efficiently construct 3D (vehicle) models at various levels of detail
- You have experience with hard surface modeling
- You have solid understanding of shapes, forms, and structures for vehicle modeling
- You are able to take art direction and meet schedule commitments
- You are known for your strong collaboration skills; others describe you as a real team player
- You have a self-driven attitude to continue learning and improving your skillset
- You have strong English communication skills in both verbal and written capacity
- You have a passion for games, in particular racing games
- You have experience with UE4
- You are passionate about the newest developments within your field
- You have experience with different development methodologies, including Agile
TEAM6 AS A COMPANY:
Our name resembles our core beliefs, the best games are not made by individuals but by teams that have passion for games. Learning and inspiring each other is what we excel at. We put a lot of time in building a culture where our Team6-ers can thrive and enjoy a great atmosphere to, not only work in, but share their passion for creating games with their fellow Team6 members. We truly believe that it’s essential to share your passion and knowledge amongst like-minded people to create the best possible games. That’s why we are known for our informal and flexible family-like work culture, while maintaining a professional attitude. You can say we aim for the best of both worlds. If that didn’t convince you yet, we also offer you:
- A paid internship
- A diverse workforce with different nationalities and cultures
- Full-time internship with room for personal growth
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the actual developed games, input and various visions are appreciated
- A beautiful office location nearby the station surrounded by various pubs, restaurants and nearby the forest. Located in the same building as the cinema, library, and theater
We strongly prefer candidates that live nearby the studio in Assen, the Netherlands, or are willing to relocate to a place nearby our studio.
If you share our ideology, want to become a great addition to our family and enrich us with your awesome talents, then we would love for you to reach out to us! Don’t worry if your profile doesn’t match all the requirements. Internships are there to learn from, so we will gladly help you where needed! Please send your application (including resume and portfolio) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us!